This land is located in Bedminster Township, Bucks Co., PA near the town of Dublin. It is comprised of lots 1 and 2 as distributed in the will. The mansion house was torn down in the early 1900s, but the mill house still stands, and appears to be occupied. The Public Road at the top is Deep Run Rd. The Deep Run East Mennonite Church, to which the Angeny family belonged, was at the far right, past the end of the property. It was replaced in 1948, but the old schoolhouse still stands.