Picture from “A Brief History of Jacob Wismer” by Rev. A. J. Fretz, 1893 This church was located in Bedminster Twp., Bucks Co., PA and can be seen on the Map of Original Purchases here. The Angeny land and the church land are outlined and adjacent to each other. The Angeny families attended this church. There was a split in the congregation in later years, and one group built a new church called Deep Run West Mennonite Church, while this original one was named Deep Run East Mennonite Church. The old church was replaced in 1948 with a new brick structure, but the old stone schoolhouse remains.